Cape May Wedding Featured in Martha Stewart Weddings
I wanted to say hi to all of you and get back to my blog! I know it’s been quite a long time. During this time of uncertainty I have more time to reflect over all my work and artistry. I miss makeup and my clients so much! Hopefully we can connect and build a stronger community together through MMUP.
Samantha’s bridal look was very subtle, reflecting her natural beauty. This bridal makeup was all about glowing skin and soft blush. I have achieved this look using some of my favorite products, including some clean beauty brands as well:
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir for Bride’s skin prep together with Vintners Daughter Botanical serum for extra hydration and glow.
- As a primer for the skin I used my new skin primer form Victoria Beckham Beauty in collaboration with Augustinus Bader
- Foundation Westman Atelier in Shade Atelier III
- Blush Nars Dolce Vita Liquid Blush
- Vivien Sabo Cabaret Waterproof Mascara layered with Ardell Individual Lashes in size medium and short
- Laura Mercier Transluscent Power
- Eyes Roen 75 Palette
- Lips Illia Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in O Baby
- Body and skin highlight using DiorGlow Face Palette
I couldn’t be more excited about this feature online in Marta Stewart Weddings amongst some incredibly talented people.
Photography: Minh Cao for Lauren Fair Photography
Makeup: Victoria Roggio Beauty assisted by Maria Cristina Guzman