- Antioxidants: asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid (sourced from centella asiatica) are efficacious antioxidants that stimulate collagen synthesis and improve microcirculation, capillary flow and vascular tone, to promote wound healing
- Transparent Titanium Dioxide: a dispersion of hydrophobic (water-resistant) titanium dioxide that provides high-SPF efficacy with true transparency on the skin
- Vitamin E: moisturizer and potent lipophilic antioxidant inhibits DNA damage, thymine-dimer formation, inflammation, and oxidative damage. Protects against UV-induced photodamage
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Hydrates, smooths, and softens
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
iS Clinical's Extreme Protect SPF 40 is an antioxidant-rich broad-spectrum sunscreen that helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects. A blend of antioxidants derived from centella asiatica stimulates collagen production while vitamin E moisturizes and protects against UV-induced photodamage.
How to use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Active: Zinc Oxide 15.3%, Titanium Dioxide 1.3%.Inactive: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Polyurethane-62, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Stearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Alumina, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isostearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Iron Oxides (CI 77491*, CI 77492*, CI77499*).*May contain one or more of these ingredients.