Presented in a forest green giftbox adorned with hot gold illustrated charms, Gloria and Gabriel celebrate Nativity. The two Petite candles (70g) come in red and green lacquered glasses, inlaid with gold leaf on the inside. The ideal Christmas gift set.
Gabriel: Gabriel introduces welcomed warmth to chilly Winter afternoons. With notes of leather, cashmere wood, and candied chestnuts, the fragrance weaves happy, cozy memories.
Gloria: Celebrating this luminous momentum, the scented candle Gloria warms the room with the scent of firewood – composed of notes of Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vetiver and cedarwood. Wrapped around it are spicy notes of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg, and a hint of citruses.
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.