This year, Trudon celebrates Christmas with a collection of charms that calls for shared, festive moments, and countless wishes.
Woody amber - A woody oriental perfume, Spella is a warm amber concentrate: woody and musky notes combined with touches of rose and geranium reveal amber’s many facets. With a hint of magic, the Spella scented candle invites good fortune: a lucky Chinese cat, solar star, protective umbrella and clover are lucky charms at play!
Top Notes - Amber, Cedarwood, Geranium
Middle Notes - Gaiac wood , Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood
Bottom Notes - Amber, Labdanum, Musk, Vanilla
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.