A Trudon classic that fits all occasions for each and every room. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Mediterranean Aromas - Cyrnos welcomes you into a Mediterranean citrus garden of zesty lemon and thyme. Dwindling down into lavender and cashmere woods, the spiritous scent is enticing, pulling you into a euphoric sensory experience.
- Top: lemon, myrtle, thyme.
- Middle: black fig, cedarwood, lavender, pine.
- Bottom: cashmere wood, musk, patchouli.
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.