- Botanically based formula
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Hydrates, smooths, and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Supports skin barrier function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Formulated for the delicate skin of the lips, LIProtect SPF 35 offers powerful broad spectrum protection while minimizing the visible effects of photodamage and pollutants. This antioxidant-rich treatment is more than just a lip balm, combining gentle all-physical transparent sunscreen actives with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil to help condition lips while Elderberry Extract and Linoleic Acid help defend from environmental stressors.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: