Trudon unveils a new range with white luminescent attributes: The Alabasters.
The delicate alabaster not only replaces the traditional green-glass but creates a sculptural object complete with a matching top. The Alabasters also introduce a new perfume: with an enveloping freshness, Héméra is rich with woody notes that emphasize its balmy, sensual character.
Praised since Antiquity by Greeks, Egyptians and Romans, alabaster is a soft stone: its milky aspect ideally filters light. Countless artefacts, objects and sculptures carved out of alabaster are held in museums around the globe. All symbolize elegance, finesse and immaculate whiteness. In ancient Greece, alabaster also coined the name of a vase without handles that contained perfume (αλάϐαστρος / alabastros).
Sculpted in Spain out of a single block, the new containers and matching tops are one-of-a-kind: the alabaster’s veins that run on the surface are unique by essence. Minimal and aesthetic, a gold metallic label further recalls the manufacture’s history.
Glorified by the candle’s flame, the translucent alabaster welcomes a halo of light: with its white mineral tops, The Alabaster range of candles transforms into a unique interior accessory. A refined collectible.
Exclusive to The Alabasters range, Héméra welcomes the crack of dawn. An ancient Greek goddess, Héméra represents the terrestrial light that clears the night up and announces aurora. Fresh and enveloping, the perfume mirrors the transparency of the alabaster container that lights up, creating a warm halo. The fresh and spicy head notes – coriander and pink peppercorn – are combined with more sensual base notes: teak, sandalwood and cashmere wood give a balmy nature to the perfume, portray Asian landscapes. Héméra calls for a spiritual journey, a luminous escape through unexplored Burman territories, Buddhists trails and Kathmandu, the capital of awakening. Héméra suggests clarity.
Dimensions H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
Weight 270g / 9,5 oz
Burning time 55 to 60 hours
Head Notes Incense, Rose
Heart Notes Cedarwood, Iris, Nutmeg
Base Notes Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.